POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Price excludes gratuity. Tickets are transferable. All sales are final.
- One ticket per person only.
- Prix fixe dishes are served as described. We are unable to accommodate dietary preferences.
- Please arrive on time. Reservations only. No walk-ins.
- It is the ticket buyer's responsibility to ensure that your guests are aware of all event details in this listing, especially seating date & time and location.
- DO NOT order if avoiding peanut, tree nuts, poultry, shellfish, seafood, mushroom, gluten, coconut.
10-Dish Set Menu
Family style sharing. Communal long table or "Tok Panjang" seating.
"Peranakan" or Baba/Nyonya generally refer to the descendants of first wave interracial marriages between early immigrants and women from the Malay Archipelago, dating as far back as the 15th century. As the Peranakan people of Malaysia were also known to have close socioeconomic ties with Europe, their unique culture, aesthetic, creole language and cuisine contain elements of Chinese, Malay, Indonesian, Indian, British, Thai, Dutch, Portuguese and Spanish influences.
This is a limited special menu with 10 Peranakan dishes from north to south of Peninsular Malaysia.