*PHOTOS FOR REFERENCE ONLY. Actual items of the week will vary according to participating chefs' choices.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
- Omnivore boxes only. We are unable to accommodate dietary preferences. May contain allergens including gluten, egg, soy, coconut, latex fruit, seafood, poultry, nuts, coconut, dairy, spices.
- Pick up from one of the 4 locations on Monday, November 23. The address will be emailed to you closer to the pick up date. Check your SPAM box if you do not see a reminder with pick up address from DamansaraSF@gmail.com .
- All orders must be collected between 1PM & 3PM. There is no alternative time & date.
- Must provide a valid mobile number so we can text you if necessary.
- Please wear a valveless mask or appropriate fabric nose & mouth covering when collecting your order.
- Price includes tax & fees. Gratuity is greatly appreciated.
- Refundable if cancelled within 48 hours before 9AM of the pick up date.
- By completing the order, you agree to collect your order from the chosen location between 1PM & 3PM on November 23, 2020.
- Sold out? Subscribe and never miss a notification.
Each box includes 24 pieces of savory, sweet snacks and tea blends in at least 12 assortments. There will be enough snacks or appetizers for 2-4 adults. Items include but not limited to:
Turkey Empanada // Buko Bakes
Ube Cake Bars // Buko Bakes
Pandan Cookies// Buko Bakes
Blue Butterfly Magic Tea // Herb to Your Mother
Honeybush Apple Spice Tea // Herb to Your Mother
Cranberry Coconut Mochi // 1000 Layer Bakery
Pumpkin Coconut Custard // 1000 Layer Bakery
Spiced Sesame Cookies // The Baking Endeavor
Sweet Potato & Toasted Marshmallow Bun // The Baking Endeavor
Sticky Rice Cake with Mung Bean // Noodle Girl
Fried Imperial Rolls // Noodle Girl
Mee Krob - Crispy Tamarind Vermicelli // Taco Thai
Japanese Bento Sampler with Four Items// Aedan
Participating Chefs/ Businesses
Jennifer Huang/ 1000 Layer Bakery; Tina Nguyen/ The Baking Endeavor; Michelle Numbers/ Buko Bakes; Kitiya Ditpare/ Taco Thai; Hang Truong/ Noodle Girl; Lin Lin Yang/ Herb to Your Mother; Mariko Grady/ Aedan
Who are we?
We are an Asian women chef collective serving up mindfully hand crafted snack boxes. Each member is an independent business owner associated with lacocinasf.org, a non-profit incubator for low-income women, immigrants and BIPOC food entrepreneurs. This snack box collaboration is a beautiful and delicious result of the food industry coming together to survive COVID-19's impact on our livelihood.